The fibers are placed in a loose tube made of PBT. The tube is filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and water light. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. Over which a thin PE inner sheath is applied. After the PSP is longitudinally applied over the inner sheath. The cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
Fire color code
Cable structure and parameter
G652D fiber information
- Mode filed diameter (1310nm):9.2µm±0.4µm
- Mode filed diameter (1550nm):10.4µm±0.8µm
- Cladding diameter: 125µm±1.0µm.
- Coating diameter: 245µm±7µm.
- Cut off wavelength of cabled fiber (ƛcc):≤1260µm.
- Attenuation at 1310nm: ≤0.35dB/km.
- Attenuation at 1550nm: ≤0.21dB/km
- Bending loss at 1550 nm (100 turns.30 mm radius):≤0.05dB
- Dispersion in the range 1288 to 1339 nm: ≤3.5ps/ (nm.km)
- Dispersion at 1550 nm: ≤18ps/ (nm.km)
- Dispersion slope at zero dispersion wavelength: ≤0.092ps/nm2.km).